This is how Blocktinu works:
- Drag and drop blocks to create your program.
- Blocktinu generates real C source code for you.
- The C source code is compiled and built in the cloud.
- The binary code in the form of a BTHEX file is downloaded to your computer.
- Upload the binary code to your microcontroller with the Blocktinu Tools for Windows.
Look at the generated C source code: learn how “real” programs are created and how to write your own.
For the advanced users: You can write your own C code with Blocktinu without using blocks.
If this is your first time using the Blocktinu, head over to the Getting Started page to learn how to set it up and use it.
We created Blocktinu so you can quickly start learning how to program, creating your own programs without writing your first code by typing. Instead, you move blocks that generate the source code for you.
Even better …
You can start learning the C programming language by moving the blocks around and see how the generated source code changes.
Don’t know where to start?
Check out the Getting Started page.